Blog de Rui Jose

A vontade de partir...quando ainda nem cheguei....dá-me vontade de rir ao pensar por quem chorei...

domingo, julho 27, 2003

ESTÚPIDO! ESTÚPIDO! ESTÚPIDO! ESTÚPIDO! ESTÚPIDO! ESTÚPIDO! ESTÚPIDO! ESTÚPIDO!
MALDITA AUTO-ESTIMA! MALDITA VERGONHA!
Mais uma vez na altura crucial deito tudo a perder...

"Not Brave Enough"
by Silence4

All was written
All was done
All was loved
Love is gone I tried, I did, I've torn myself to shreds
I'm used to it but how much can I still bare?
So I just run away run away
I'm not brave enough and
I walk away walk away
I slap my own face and
I turn away turn away turn, like a coward
I smile and I run away run away from you
All the questions
All the lies
All was loved
Eyes that cry I feel so beat I wish you could see without explanations
Would you believe that all of this was a mistake?

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial